Thursday, February 14, 2008

QUOTABLE: February 13, 2008

Some lines from the episode--

Caitlin (about Mia): We're having a Jack flashback. A Jackback.

Caitlin: My girlfriend is pregnant. Just doesn't sound any better the more I say it. You say it.
Mia: Your girlfriend is pregnant.
Caitlin: No, that still sounds crazy.



Clayton: If you got that job, you could literally say goodbye to your kids until you see them at their weddings, maybe.
Zoe: You have kids.
Clayton: And a wife who doesn't work.
Zoe: Screw you, Clayt.

Caitlin: I've seen that look before.
Alicia: This is really difficult.
Caitlin: No, it's not. You have the easy part. I have to stand here and listen to things I really don't think I want to hear.

Jack's new girlfriend: Aww, you just can't admit that Jack's moved on.
Mia: And you just can't admit that you're the rebound girl. Enjoy the bounce.

And of course, the last line, by Caitlin.

"Sometimes the only thing that works is fudge...and vodka."And here is the rest of it.

No comments: